The Qualifications and Personal Characteristics as listed below are those expected for all Board of Director positions.
- Strong commitment to ASPE.
- Time and employer support necessary to fulfill all duties of the office, including meeting and conference attendance.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to work effectively towards common goals.
- Willingness to represent and promote ASPE at professional meetings and conferences.
- Experience of at least five years in the field of medical education.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Strong Leadership abilities
- Commitment to excellence in SP Education
- Commitment to medical education